Wednesday 16 April 2008

Not Paying Out!

Boring day. Had to drive my son the 60 miles into Aberdeen to see the Orthodontist, only to be in and out of the surgery in a little under 10 minutes. What's worse is, I was chastised because he hasn't been brushing his teeth properly, he didn't have a go at him, he had a go at me. Short of brushing his teeth for him, I don't see how I can force him to make a better job of it. He's a teenager, everything he does is half-arsed! When you're 13 you don't care too much about your teeth, or anything other than Call of Duty 4, Halo 2 and lazing around all day. I'll give him his due though, he gets up for school no bother, no idea how he manages that, but he does.

By the way, this is ATM bashing day, because they're beginning to annoy me even more than before. Firstly I tried to get money at the ATM in the town centre here, only they have new parking restrictions in place and there were no spaces. Every single parking space is taken before 9 am, by people who work in the town centre. If they put a time limit on it, that would be helpful, but no. There are never any spaces during normal day-time hours. Absolutely ridiculous.

Next up, I tried to get cash from an ATM at a petrol station in another town, on the way to Aberdeen. Despite the notice that there was a £2 fee per cash withdrawal, I pressed ahead, because I wanted to fill up. Nothing doing, it didn't pay out. I tried twice more, still wouldn't pay out. I managed to make it to Aberdeen, where I was able to retrieve some cash from a machine. I'm starting to think someone wants to stop me having my own money!!!

No comments: