Monday 3 March 2008

Vitamin Sea!


I'm still slightly under the weather, much improved, but probably still at about 60% I would say. That's why I'm stocking up on vitamins, I just had a tangerine, a multivitamin drink and a vitamin pill. What do you think of the comic strip above? I think it's great, someone has a real sense of imagination to come up with that!

Think I'll keep it brief today, I've got a lot of work on and I'm already way behind schedule. I've got a new television. That's all I'm going to tell you, no technical details. The old one was on the way out anyway, and I never bought the new one. However, there are more questions than answers there if you ask me. For instance; who bought the new television? why did they buy it? what will become of the old one? and my favourite, when will I have time to watch the bloody thing anyway? On that note, I leave you, goodnight!

No comments: