Friday 11 January 2008

Empty Head Section!


Yes it is quite comical if you're a Web developer, but I'm not sure I'd go this far, and I wonder if he has "/body" on the back of his heel. Or even if he has "head" in the middle of his scalp, because that in particular would require some pain, I'm certain (blogger won't let me show HTML tags... bah). Still, some people are proud of their geekdom, like this graffiti artist for instance:



I would like to think that this is from the wall of a public toilet, but probably not. The plain fact is that everyone is a nerd of some sort, whether your thing is computers, films, books, music, sport, television, there is going to be something you're nerdy about. Make no mistake, it's written in your DNA.

Tonight I have what we in Scotland call a "Do". That is to say, I'm going to a "Do". What the hell am I talking about? Simply put, a special event of any description. Preferably one where drink flows freely. Not that I'll be drinking, no no, not I, I have a leading role in this event, so am required to have my wits about me. Why don't I just tell you what it is? Well, where's the mystery in that?

No comments: